A Question.........


"Since before your sun burned hot in space, and before your race was born, I have awaited a question."

OK, I got one two weeks ago, but I do so love saying that. The Guardian of the Star Trek Auction, Prop and Costume Blog got this question from Branden.

"
Hi Alec,

Not to sure how to post a comment on the blog, just a question. Would you know where or how I can obtain rank pips? I have looked everywhere and sadly I can't go pay IAW a visit at their store.

Wanted to ask you and see what you would suggest.

Branden"


Branden:

First of all, as far as commenting on the blog, just go to the bottom of any post and click on "comments".

Second, It's a Wrap doesn't sell any Star Trek items out of their store. And even if they did, there may not be any rank pips for sale, as they will most likely put them on uniforms to sell them more complete.

That being said, I highly recommend you get some of Brett Jones replicas if you need pips. Brett runs Federation Surplus, and he makes the absolute best replicas in the industry. I just got a set from him and they are fantastic. He offers the traditional pin style as used on the show, or he offers a magnetic style so you don't have to poke holes in your valuable costumes. All of Brett's stuff is amazing and well worth the price.


Alec

Comments