The definitive source for information on collecting screen-used Star Trek props and costumes

Star Trek Props.com The Internet's premier source for information on collecting Star Trek props and costumes, as well as coverage of all major Star Trek auctions from the famous 2006 Christie's Star Trek auction, through the It's A Wrap Star Trek auctions on eBay and the Propworx Star Trek auctions. Star Trek Props is the best source for information of collecting original, screen-used props & costumes.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Background Actor Seeking Costume

I received this email from a former Star Trek background actor. Maybe one of you can help!
"Hi Alec!
I just discovered your blog, and started at the beginning and read it all. Fascinating, to say the least. I am an "old-timer" with STAR TREK, and in fact got to see them shoot some of TOS back in 1967. I was also one of the lucky people who got to work in ST: TMP. and thus, I have to ask you if you might be able to help me locate the uniform I wore in the film. I know there have been a boatload of auctions but have seen my uniform listed. It was a white jumpsuit, science department, women's size 8. Attached is a photo of me in it.
I tried to buy it right after the film wrapped, and even with Leonard trying to help me, Western Costume had them all in storage.
Since you are a major collector, you might be able to give me some idea if it might be out there someplace and how to search for it!
Many thanks!
Weezie
Louise Stange-Wahl"



The Christie's listing can be found here. Not sure if that is Weezie's, but it is similar at least.

I love this version and missed bidding on it at Christie's, so maybe the winner is out there and will help Weezie out!

Alec






No comments: