A Tale of Two Death Stings Part 1

Well, I recently bought a hero resin and metal Klingon Death Sting from a collector friend.  This was the version built for Star Trek V and used in TNG.  What is great is that I own a Death Sting from TMP, which I have written about before here.

So I decided to have my photographer at Propworx take some detailed photos and we can start doing some comparisons and matching.   I went back and reviewed the previous artciles I wrote and thought that since I now have two versions we might be able to get some more detailed info on the history of this weapon.  

So next week  will write some more on these weapons and we will see what more we can learn.  And if you own one of these, please email me and let me know.  I would love to see other versions of this.

TMP Death Sting



Star Trek V Death Sting

Comments