The definitive source for information on collecting screen-used Star Trek props and costumes

Star Trek Props.com The Internet's premier source for information on collecting Star Trek props and costumes, as well as coverage of all major Star Trek auctions from the famous 2006 Christie's Star Trek auction, through the It's A Wrap Star Trek auctions on eBay and the Propworx Star Trek auctions. Star Trek Props is the best source for information of collecting original, screen-used props & costumes.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Christie's Catalogs down to $ 15 a set!

I just got a note from Andrew Rose of www.catalogkid.com.

He bought the balance of Christie's stock of the Star Trek catalog as he is a huge dealer in auction catalogs. He is selling them on eBay right now for $24.95 a set. Certainly the best price out there.

Well, if you mention my name (Alec Peters for you that are new), he will give you a set for $15 until December 5th!!! That is a SMOKING deal! email him at catalogs@catalogkid.com. Now if you go to his web site, they will charge you $24.95, so make sure you email him and mention you saw it here.

I just bought 10 sets, as I give them to friends, and he only charged me $ 25 to ship them, which considering how heavy they are, is a good deal.

If you haven't gotten your yet, do so! It is well worth the investment as it is a valuable resource.
It is two volumes and covers the 1000 lots sold with photos for each lot! This is a must have.


Alec




1 comment:

Trekkie! said...

Sweet! I was just about to order a set from ebay, but now I'm gonna send him an email!! I've been wanting these since they were released, but couldnt see spending so much, now I can!!

Thanks for the tip!!