My collection grows...

Here are some latest photos of my collection. I just got two of those Ikea Detolf showcases for my props. They look great and are really good for displaying and protecting props. I will be buying another as Brett Jones has about half of my props and I am getting most of them back next week.


The case on the left has my Klingon and Romulan props and the one on the right, my Starfleet props (with my Breen pistol). My Terran Empire costume in between. The Terran Empire costume has Captain's shoulder boards, award medals and the black leather belt/harness.
Here is my Garak costume, Relativity costume and my table with my Phaser Rifles on it. I am going to build a cabinet for them, but for now they are all on my table. (Well, darrell has volunteered to build the cabinet and he does great work - His DS9 cabinet that he brought to Vegas was AMAZING).


The Romulan Corner

And my Captains: My basement is being redone, so the Klingon, Breen, Jem'Hadar and others are waiting for that to be done before going up. The Nog collection is up now. Photos of all that when I get that all done.

BTW, I just traveled through 40 minutes of a snowstorm in Seattle to visit Aaron Carlson, who has an AMAZING collection. He has Maroons of McCoy, Uhura, Sulu and Chekov, Kirks bomber jacket, plus the definitive Star Trek V collection all in a basement we would all kill for. It is a great display and I hope he posts some photos to the forum soon!

Alec

Comments