Star Trek items still left at IAW?

Martin Netter emailed me and said that there are still Star Trek items left. Martin refuses to tell me what he bought and what is left. He cannot therefore confirm that anything is left.

All evidence indicates that all the Star Trek items are gone. Why let go the staff at the warehouse if there were items left? Why the rush to settle up accounts with everyone? Many have heard from IAW by phone, which never used to happen when WE needed customer support!


If I were to bet, I would say that IAW is done with Star Trek.

Martin has already noted on the Star Trek Forum that he is willing to sell items to collectors and he has reached out to a few collectors which is very nice of him. He indicated that whatever he doesn't need for his museum he will put on sale. I do hope his museum comes through as it should be like another Star Trek Tour.

Alec

Comments