The definitive source for information on collecting screen-used Star Trek props and costumes

Star Trek Props.com The Internet's premier source for information on collecting Star Trek props and costumes, as well as coverage of all major Star Trek auctions from the famous 2006 Christie's Star Trek auction, through the It's A Wrap Star Trek auctions on eBay and the Propworx Star Trek auctions. Star Trek Props is the best source for information of collecting original, screen-used props & costumes.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tribble for sale at Screen Used props



According to the description:


This is one of the tribbles used on screen during the filming of this episode. The custom display case measures 10" tall x 11.5" wide x 6.5" deep.


I think this is a very good deal and someone should jump at it! The display case is a great addition and this is well priced at $ 499. As most people know, I think Screen Used are one of the few good guys in the prop industry, so I recommend them.

Alec

1 comment:

Reed Farrington said...

Alec, I happened to come across your blog site and I just wanted to let you know that I think you have some interesting and unique posts. I noticed that people haven't been making comments, so I thought I would add mine to let you know that your efforts are appreciated.