The definitive source for information on collecting screen-used Star Trek props and costumes

Star Trek Props.com The Internet's premier source for information on collecting Star Trek props and costumes, as well as coverage of all major Star Trek auctions from the famous 2006 Christie's Star Trek auction, through the It's A Wrap Star Trek auctions on eBay and the Propworx Star Trek auctions. Star Trek Props is the best source for information of collecting original, screen-used props & costumes.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Archiving my Star Trek collection

Well, as many of you know, I have a pretty substantial Star Trek collection.  I have both props and costumes, and I love my collection dearly, as you all love your own.  Now that we are about to be done with auctions at Propworx till the Spring (the Iron Man 2 auction next month will be the last for at least 5 months, we are looking to next do Captain America at C2E2 in Chicago in March), I have tasked my photographer with photographing my entire Star Trek collection.  Then I will be having Damaris due a book on my collection that I plan to have printed.  

My greater goal is to do a Star Trek book on props, costumes and the collectors who have substantial collections.  So I may be calling you guys in the near future.

But look for more articles on my collection here shortly.  

Alec

My collection displayed in my old house.  Sadly I have much less room in Newport Beach!

The first Vegas display in 2008

No comments: