The definitive source for information on collecting screen-used Star Trek props and costumes

Star Trek Props.com The Internet's premier source for information on collecting Star Trek props and costumes, as well as coverage of all major Star Trek auctions from the famous 2006 Christie's Star Trek auction, through the It's A Wrap Star Trek auctions on eBay and the Propworx Star Trek auctions. Star Trek Props is the best source for information of collecting original, screen-used props & costumes.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Alec on the Team Jack Podcast

Some of you know one of my best friends, Jack Morrissey.  He recently started a Podcast on the Kevin Smith Smodcast network.  Well, he invited me on last week and the podcast just came out.  We talk a lot of Star Trek, props, collecting and more.  All the stuff we love to talk about.  I hope you will check it out.  It is just over an hour.  I have already gotten emails from friends who found it and loved it, so I thought I would share it with you all.



Alec

No comments: