The definitive source for information on collecting screen-used Star Trek props and costumes

Star Trek Props.com The Internet's premier source for information on collecting Star Trek props and costumes, as well as coverage of all major Star Trek auctions from the famous 2006 Christie's Star Trek auction, through the It's A Wrap Star Trek auctions on eBay and the Propworx Star Trek auctions. Star Trek Props is the best source for information of collecting original, screen-used props & costumes.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Star Trek TOS "Squire of Gothos" costume


This costume was one of 2 known examples worn by actor William Campbell as Trelane in the 1st Season TOS episode "The Squire of Gothos" (original airdate: Jan. 12, 1967). In 2013 I acquired two copies of this costume, giving one to the CBS Star Trek Archive.  There is an unconfirmed rumor that there is a third copy that William Campbell himself owned.

My good friend Gerald Gurian, took these photos last year when I displayed these costumes at the Creation Star Trek Las Vegas Convention.  I am a firm believer in displaying my collection for all to see.  Sharing my and other collections through this blog is part of the joy I get from collecting. 


Thanks to Gerald for the photos!

Alec


No comments: