The definitive source for information on collecting screen-used Star Trek props and costumes

Star Trek Props.com The Internet's premier source for information on collecting Star Trek props and costumes, as well as coverage of all major Star Trek auctions from the famous 2006 Christie's Star Trek auction, through the It's A Wrap Star Trek auctions on eBay and the Propworx Star Trek auctions. Star Trek Props is the best source for information of collecting original, screen-used props & costumes.

Friday, February 20, 2009

IAW changes payment policy


Well, looks like IAW has changed their payment policy to be in line with eBay rules. There is no longer a restriction for payments over $ 2,000 being by wire transfer only, which violated eBay rules.

Now, no matter how much you spend, you can pay with PayPal, which I think is important with IAW. I know many collectors who can only get a response from Dom when they charge back against their PayPal purchase. That seems to get his attention.

I think the communication from IAW has slacked off lately. I get a lot of emails from people asking me how to get someone at IAW to call or email them back. I know Colin is pretty good usually, but even he hasn't been as good as he has always been. A bunch of my recent emails to him go unanswered.

None the less, items get shipped and we still have auctions two years later!

Alec

No comments: