IAW changes payment policy


Well, looks like IAW has changed their payment policy to be in line with eBay rules. There is no longer a restriction for payments over $ 2,000 being by wire transfer only, which violated eBay rules.

Now, no matter how much you spend, you can pay with PayPal, which I think is important with IAW. I know many collectors who can only get a response from Dom when they charge back against their PayPal purchase. That seems to get his attention.

I think the communication from IAW has slacked off lately. I get a lot of emails from people asking me how to get someone at IAW to call or email them back. I know Colin is pretty good usually, but even he hasn't been as good as he has always been. A bunch of my recent emails to him go unanswered.

None the less, items get shipped and we still have auctions two years later!

Alec

Comments